Happy Dreams
We all have encountered those days where we woke up from a good dream. A happy dream. Woke up smiling a little from the heart. I had a happy dream last night.
C & J were the among the close friends I have known during my earlier years. I dreamt in a land where we all met, we were chatting over a picnic mat, catching up, sharing encounters, teases, moments and joy. My heart was filled to the top. I can feel it. It could be felt. It was warm being able to see all of us seated around closely. Good times. That is why I woke up feeling happy.
We were all disconnected too long in pursuit of whatever it is. Communications silent down.
How is everybody doing? Too busy with life eh ? Hope you all are happy wherever you all are 😉
Is this a sign that I should seek you all out? Hell knows you all wont make the first moves, otherwise my phone wont be this silent. Haha.
Yeah, I should start with a "Hi" 😊
Comments
Post a Comment