50% done travelling
Harlo to everyone.
As I am typing this entry, I am in my host's house using her internet.
Just for your information, I am currently alright. Everything is fine. So far the trip was rather fun.
However, there is only one problem. THE TRIP IS TAKING TOO LONG. Getting too tired with the activities already.
This is my first time going for such a long period of travelling regardless of alone or with family.
Argghh..When I am in London, I miss Malaysia. And now when I am in Germany, I miss London AND Malaysia!
I will further update this entry as soon as I have more time. Bye for now.
As I am typing this entry, I am in my host's house using her internet.
Just for your information, I am currently alright. Everything is fine. So far the trip was rather fun.
However, there is only one problem. THE TRIP IS TAKING TOO LONG. Getting too tired with the activities already.
This is my first time going for such a long period of travelling regardless of alone or with family.
Argghh..When I am in London, I miss Malaysia. And now when I am in Germany, I miss London AND Malaysia!
I will further update this entry as soon as I have more time. Bye for now.
Comments
Post a Comment