Summary

Exams-Finally-Over!

In fact it was over since last Wednesday.
But my internet connection was totally down ever since my exams had started, which is why I didn't manage to update my blog.

The night before the final day of my exams was the peak of the eagerness to finish the papers asap.
Friends are already enjoying their time hanging out and relaxing and gaming. Yet Thern and I had to still burn the midnight oil to revise. Crap.

Nevertheless, its over now and I wish everyone good luck while waiting for their results.

Forget exams and its time to go back!!

During the few days of transition period between my final day of exam and my flight(5 days), most of the time were spent together with Thern and Jack. The others had went for their winter trips to Germany and Amsterdam, leaving only 3 of us.

Dropped by the Christmas markets, watched movies, played games etc etc. 5 days and we caught 2 movies (The Box and AVATAR). Opted for Avatar 3D and throughout the entire show, we had to put on the 3d glasses. Effects were cool, but I felt uncomfortable wearing an extra 'specs' for 2.42 hrs.

Christmas Market


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I didnt realise that after my final papers, we only cooked ONCE throughout the whole 5 days. haha. All were lazy to prepare the dishes and so we all just dined out everytime. Nice way to relax. haha.

Anyways, Thern and Jack accompanied me to the airport in the early Monday morning. Cant fall asleep the whole night. Was worried that I will wake up late and that I will miss the flight, thinking of whats the first thing I am gonna do when I reach Msia, what did I forgot to pack, luggages, etc etc.

Finally, after 13 hours of boring flight, I touched down KLIA.
Oh. Did I forgot to mention that I met Yeong Yoong(5 Science 3) while on the way going to the airport? And she was taking the same flight as me back to Msia, and she sits only 2 rows directly in front of me! haha. Such coincidence!

But anyway, this one year in London had been a great 'add-on' to my life log.
Time passed rather slowly during the year, but come to think about it, it just passed in a flash.
Perhaps that how people will feel 'after' the time has passed. Weird aint it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


So, I am gonna enjoy my stay in Msia for the next 2 months(after CNY) to the fullest and I will never regret any part of it, hopefully.
Time for dim sum. Jet lag kicked in and its just 6am now. Crap. But fun !

See you all in the coming March and for those who wants to contact me while I am in Msia, my mobile number remains the same : 016-6060663. Call me ya.

Adios!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track