Halloween Night
Hey yo!
Last weekend, Lian and Xing came to London - AGAIN, but this time along with EngChuan and Azlan as well. They wanted to show EngChuan around England and probably to other parts of UnitedKingdom in the next few weeks.
FYI : Chuan is on a 1 months trip to UK for his graduation holidays. But I wont be joining them in any of those trips because exams are dangerously nearing already.
So, Halloween Night.
They arrived at London in the afternoon of Halloween.
Sky was cloudy, windy and it looked as though it wanted to pour.
Brought them around Queensway area, since their hostel is here as well. As usual - FourSeasons, GoldMine, Malaysian Hostel etc.
After that, EngChuan wanted to see the London Eye as well as the Big Ben.

A night view of London's Big Ben and the Parliament. Beautiful.
Nearby the London Eye, there was a video arcade in which we spent at least an hour in it.
We even played bumper cars ! Lolz. Backside hurts after the ride. Gah..
Head back to their hostel to change into their 'Ghostbusters' costume which they brought it from Portsmouth. Heard each costume costs about 40 pounds. walao. I was laughing all the way while they were dresssing up their costumes - you know why.
4 of them and me, went to Picadilly Circus to celebrate the ghostly event - with their suits!
Halloween Night

Lian and Chuan @ Big Ben ^



London Eye. Up close and from far. ^

Me and Lian outside the arcade. ^

Lian putting on his suit. ^


Dont underestimate. They have the ghostbusters bag and gun as well. ^


Xing got pushed into the tube while we wait for the next ride.
Imagine everybody in the tube looking at him with his suit.^



Poses, poses and poses. Lolz. ^
Last weekend, Lian and Xing came to London - AGAIN, but this time along with EngChuan and Azlan as well. They wanted to show EngChuan around England and probably to other parts of UnitedKingdom in the next few weeks.
FYI : Chuan is on a 1 months trip to UK for his graduation holidays. But I wont be joining them in any of those trips because exams are dangerously nearing already.
So, Halloween Night.
They arrived at London in the afternoon of Halloween.
Sky was cloudy, windy and it looked as though it wanted to pour.
Brought them around Queensway area, since their hostel is here as well. As usual - FourSeasons, GoldMine, Malaysian Hostel etc.
After that, EngChuan wanted to see the London Eye as well as the Big Ben.

A night view of London's Big Ben and the Parliament. Beautiful.
Nearby the London Eye, there was a video arcade in which we spent at least an hour in it.
We even played bumper cars ! Lolz. Backside hurts after the ride. Gah..
Head back to their hostel to change into their 'Ghostbusters' costume which they brought it from Portsmouth. Heard each costume costs about 40 pounds. walao. I was laughing all the way while they were dresssing up their costumes - you know why.
4 of them and me, went to Picadilly Circus to celebrate the ghostly event - with their suits!
Halloween Night

Lian and Chuan @ Big Ben ^



London Eye. Up close and from far. ^

Me and Lian outside the arcade. ^
*song*When there's something strange. In the neighbourhood. Who you gonna call ?*song*
GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Lian putting on his suit. ^


Dont underestimate. They have the ghostbusters bag and gun as well. ^


Xing got pushed into the tube while we wait for the next ride.
Imagine everybody in the tube looking at him with his suit.^



Poses, poses and poses. Lolz. ^
Arghh. The whole night passers-by kept asking them to have a picture. Resulting in me being ended up as a cameraman. haha.
But I truly enjoyed the night. Initially wanted to 'celebrate' Halloween in my room, in front of my com. But they decided to drop by London.Didnt expect Halloween was so much more fun with them around.
Its 1.5 months away from exams. Now is the time I should be picking up on my studies already. Will try to avoid the laid back attitude for this one month. But, theres another thing to look forward to besides the ugly exams - I am going back ! hohoho. I know I said it a few times already previously, but I am just way too excited over my return. hehe.
OK bah. Time to go. Keep updating for more news here for this one over month k. Take care everybody.
I will be back! - Terminator.
But I truly enjoyed the night. Initially wanted to 'celebrate' Halloween in my room, in front of my com. But they decided to drop by London.Didnt expect Halloween was so much more fun with them around.
Its 1.5 months away from exams. Now is the time I should be picking up on my studies already. Will try to avoid the laid back attitude for this one month. But, theres another thing to look forward to besides the ugly exams - I am going back ! hohoho. I know I said it a few times already previously, but I am just way too excited over my return. hehe.
OK bah. Time to go. Keep updating for more news here for this one over month k. Take care everybody.
I will be back! - Terminator.
Comments
Post a Comment