Nostalgia

Sorry that I havent been updating for more than a week. Haha.
Not because I am busy though. Its more that I had nothing to write about. Didnt go out, didnt have activities, no more football due to the cold weather, no cycling as well, nothing.
Was really bored throughout the recent weeks. This week included.

Some minor stories to be updated though - Kok Wei and Siew Kee had officially get together a few days ago. Congrats to them I must say. I know this may not concern most of you whom are reading, but it reminds me of the time when Kah Lee and I started 5 years ago in high school.
Yes. OMG ! 5 years !


PhotobucketPhotobucket


I know damn well how Kok Wei feels right now - everytime when you are doing something, you will be thinking what the other party is doing as well. Is she doing the same thing as you? or where is she now? or what is she watching ? it just goes on.

When I text her, I wouldnt mind sitting in front of my handphone waiting for her reply,even if it takes half an hour. I will keep my handphone in sight and keep glancing at it to see if I missed any incoming messages or not.And when she does, I would be jumping out of joy. At that time, each day, we only text each other a handful of times, but each time had the same effect as I mentioned. Hehe. Sweet or Stupid? haha.

Or in other case, I could be sitting in front of the TV watching some random programme, and all of a sudden, the thought of actually having a girlfriend just slapped my mind !

"I have a girlfriend already ! Muahahaha"
From that moment, I couldnt concentrate anymore on whatever I was watching. Silly and Stupid again ? hmm..I dont know how KokWei feels regarding such situation because we dont have a TV here, but yeah, you get my point.

And there was once,during recess in high school, I was resting my head on the table and suddenly she gave my back some light rubs. Small acts, big surprise and bigger love. All these are still so fresh in my mind. Could hardly believe that 5 years has passed. 5 years and counting.

Anyways, back to the screen.Hehe.
Bruce is going to America today on some business trip. So, I asked him to help buy an iphone from the states. It only costs 199 USD per iphone which is way cheap compared to the one that is sold in the UK for a whopping 440 pounds (16gb)! At first I thought of getting 2-3 sets of iphone , but Bruce couldnt get that much back at one go. Furthermore, its more viable to get one first and make sure it works properly with other region before getting anymore.

So yeah, hopefully when he gets back I could get hold of the iphone. Told my sister that it would be hers when I get back, and she immediately sounded different on the phone. haha. Materialistic sister! hmph!

Again, exams are nearer. Everyone has to start up with their studies already. Less play time, more study time eh? Study well everyone and good luck.

Autumn in the park
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track