Lian and Xing's visit to London

They were here last weekend. Came on saturday, return on sunday. 3 of us slept at Erica's(Xing's gf) house at Stratford.
Supposed to accompany Lian for shopping but I was the one who bought the most items instead. haha paiseh paiseh.
That night, the 4 of us together with the other group of friends went for a drink at Jewel Bar @ Picadilly Circus. Was supposed to go clubbing at first, but last minute change of plans. Lian and Xing didnt want to go back late because the Erica's place is quite far and the tubes will be closed by 12.
Took quite alot of pictures using Jessica's camera at the bar. Most of the pictures has my face in it! Didnt realise that Jess captured so little pictures only. haha. Duno what to say.
Anyways, the pictures below are adapted from Jessica's blog. Since she is the only one who is keeping all of it. There are a few more in Lian's camera but I dont think I will be able to get them anytime soon.
Nightout @ Jewel Bar









That's Erica. ^_^






Lian with his LV bag. Honestly. Its nice.

Some people(like Edmund) are so darn tall !

Not until yesterday only I found out that she was the rumoured
'Jeh Sui Ka Bing(sugarcane + ice)



Note the blonde next to JunXiong. haha. She uninvitedly hopped into the pic! lolz


Bruce lee @ Jewel bar. LOL.
There is actually more pictures taken. These are the few that I had selected to show you guys. If you would want to see more of it, feel free to visit Jessica's blog. http://jayceeineukay.wordpress.com/. Take care and Nights.
i'm glad no one will call me that anyway. =)
ReplyDelete