The month of May

Ahh.. May has started already. Today, the 6th of May, I had officially stayed at London for 4 months ! Thats 1/3 of my one year stay here! 2/3 more to go ! Cant wait for that day to arrive.haha.

This week is a busy week for me. I am gonna have classes 4 days straight 9.30am to 5pm starting from yesterday all the way until friday. 2 days of audit classes, and another 2 days for corporate governance classes. Spell this : B-O-R-I-N-G.Arrgghhh.. Sien ahh stay in class for so long ~!! But nevertheless, have to do so if I want to obtain a pass mark ! Ganbateh ~ ! haha.

However, there are some other things to look forward upon to release me from my nightmare classes such as badminton after class on friday(Hurray!) and football on Saturday afternoon(hurray!). At least can get to go out get some activities done or something. Better than sitting in front of my books reading with my pupils operating like a type-writer, left to right-next line-left to right again and so on.

Some sidetrack abit, recently, I had been watching some live football matches at some pubs, at my hostel foyer and I sort of favor Manchester United.I can't really spell the reasons but its just that their games are just so well played. Every match that I saw was ManU's game, and EVERY match that I have seen, the victory sided them. Surprisingly(or not) they are able to sustain their glorious winnings throughout their entire involvement in football- right till today. Thats something worth supporting for right ?
So, go ManU, get whatever trophy you are fighting for, get whatever title you are hunting for, and most of all, get your opponent's asses shivering on the ground for they are playing with the world's TOP Number 1 team!

Alright alright. Time for me to go to bed. I am going to have a long day tommorrow again. So good night to all. NytNyt~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track