Group travel to Brighton!
Hey guys. Sorry for the late delivery of this entry. Haha. I went to Brighton with a flat camera battery which is why I didnt manage to complete this blog entry and was postponed. So, I shared pictures with Thern. Took him quite awhile to finish uploading the pictures to me.
On the other hand, the reason I didnt want to update the blog that quickly is to let you guys appreciate the OldTrafford's stadium entry for abit more. haha sry my bad ^^



On the other hand, the reason I didnt want to update the blog that quickly is to let you guys appreciate the OldTrafford's stadium entry for abit more. haha sry my bad ^^



Brighton. Here we come !
The day started when my alarm clock screamed sharp at 6.30 am Saturday and Thern and I hurriedly prepared ourselves as we were scheduled to leave our house at 7am. For your information, our bus leaves at 8am and we were supposed to meet with the rest of the group at 7.30am. As usual lar.. Malaysian timing, everybody reached at 8am SHARP. haha
The journey was plain and nothing interesting to highlight about. Probably I was a little hungry at that time as I didnt had breakfast so during the journey, I felt some slight dizziness. So, to overcome the head spin, I closed my eyes and slept throughout the whole journey when I should be appreciating the sceneries and views outside the bus window. Nevertheless, we arrived Brighton.



oOOOoo.. ChunHowe.. who are u snapping ? ^
The first thing before our bus parked itself at the station was a pier standing right in the middle of the wide beach.
Oh ya, some introduction on why we selected Brighton to visit :
Before I came to UK, I was sourcing around for universities and colleges and University of Brighton was one of them ! While I was looking at the university's catalogue, I saw an article in it saying that Brighton's main attraction was the beach! Usually beach are filled with sand and water, but for Brighton, its PEBBLES and water! The beachside was filled with it! I have never seen a beach built of such element before. Kinda cool !



The coin game machine ^
So we got down from the bus, headed towards to Pier to find out what was actually in it. To our surprise, it was actually a mini theme park ! There are slot machines, coin gaming machines, arcades and even some outdoor rides - roller coasters etc. KaiShien was addicted with the coin gaming machine(I dont know whats the name of the machine, but just look at the pictures for more reference). He exchanged like a few rounds of tokens to play that ! haha. But it costs very little only lar. about 20 pence for 20 tokens.


Stan, Yoshie,Sunita, and KienWei played the roller coasters. The rest were just cowards(including me I admit). Just by looking at them spinning at such a high level from the bottom made my hands sweat. Imagine I was at their seats! NO WAY!


Yeah. I know the photo wasnt edited so well. But it delivers the message. ^
Its about 12pm and we still havent had anything for breakfast/lunch. So someone suggested we try the Brighton's famous fish N chips restaurant! I didnt know the whereabouts of that restaurant, so I headlessly followed the group. And then , we reached. The Fish served was awesome. The flesh of the fish was fried just nice. The sensation of the flesh being chewed in between my teeth was so nice that I wanted to order another plate. However, the portion I ordered was enormously big. The fish fillet itself was bigger than the plate! Not forgetting there were chips somemore! The portion was just HUGE. I only managed to force myself to finish the fish and a few pieces of chips. The rest were shared among others or wasted.



Even the birds in Brighton are enjoying the Fish N Chips ^
Once we have filled out stomach, we headed back to the beach again. Took some shots there and sat on the pebbles by the beach while enjoying the windy breeze.









Snap Snap ^
There were a few snack booths by the beach selling fresh and ready to eat seafoods. There are oysters, prawn fillets, mussels, jelly eel(never heard of that) and etc. I myself tried the oysters and OMG! it was fresh! The oyster's juice I usually ate previuosly had no taste at all - its just like water. But this oyster was really F-R-E-S-H. The juice of the oyster was still seawater salty! Furthermore the flesh of the oyster was so smooth and clean - no sand and no black black thing(I dont know what is it called). It was just the perfect oyster.

Yum Yum ^
The one day trip to Brighton wasnt exciting nor fun - luckily we had a rather big group to entertain each other and sweetened the trip a little. But it was definitely an eye opener - best fish and chips in town and best seafood served. I dont mind going back there again to grab some of those. Afterall, while I am typing this blog, I am feeling real hungry already. Gonna cook my pasta right away !
Argghhhhhhhh!!! Oyster!!!!!!
This Brighton trip will be the last trip I will go before my coming exams in June. I am not going to spend anymore time travelling as I have done it quite extensively throughout the past few weeks. So from now till exams - STUDY. hehe.
Good luck to all with your studies and give your best alright ?!
Hope to hear from you all soon enough. Bye.
The day started when my alarm clock screamed sharp at 6.30 am Saturday and Thern and I hurriedly prepared ourselves as we were scheduled to leave our house at 7am. For your information, our bus leaves at 8am and we were supposed to meet with the rest of the group at 7.30am. As usual lar.. Malaysian timing, everybody reached at 8am SHARP. haha
The journey was plain and nothing interesting to highlight about. Probably I was a little hungry at that time as I didnt had breakfast so during the journey, I felt some slight dizziness. So, to overcome the head spin, I closed my eyes and slept throughout the whole journey when I should be appreciating the sceneries and views outside the bus window. Nevertheless, we arrived Brighton.



oOOOoo.. ChunHowe.. who are u snapping ? ^
The first thing before our bus parked itself at the station was a pier standing right in the middle of the wide beach.
Oh ya, some introduction on why we selected Brighton to visit :
Before I came to UK, I was sourcing around for universities and colleges and University of Brighton was one of them ! While I was looking at the university's catalogue, I saw an article in it saying that Brighton's main attraction was the beach! Usually beach are filled with sand and water, but for Brighton, its PEBBLES and water! The beachside was filled with it! I have never seen a beach built of such element before. Kinda cool !



The coin game machine ^
So we got down from the bus, headed towards to Pier to find out what was actually in it. To our surprise, it was actually a mini theme park ! There are slot machines, coin gaming machines, arcades and even some outdoor rides - roller coasters etc. KaiShien was addicted with the coin gaming machine(I dont know whats the name of the machine, but just look at the pictures for more reference). He exchanged like a few rounds of tokens to play that ! haha. But it costs very little only lar. about 20 pence for 20 tokens.


Stan, Yoshie,Sunita, and KienWei played the roller coasters. The rest were just cowards(including me I admit). Just by looking at them spinning at such a high level from the bottom made my hands sweat. Imagine I was at their seats! NO WAY!


Yeah. I know the photo wasnt edited so well. But it delivers the message. ^
Its about 12pm and we still havent had anything for breakfast/lunch. So someone suggested we try the Brighton's famous fish N chips restaurant! I didnt know the whereabouts of that restaurant, so I headlessly followed the group. And then , we reached. The Fish served was awesome. The flesh of the fish was fried just nice. The sensation of the flesh being chewed in between my teeth was so nice that I wanted to order another plate. However, the portion I ordered was enormously big. The fish fillet itself was bigger than the plate! Not forgetting there were chips somemore! The portion was just HUGE. I only managed to force myself to finish the fish and a few pieces of chips. The rest were shared among others or wasted.



Even the birds in Brighton are enjoying the Fish N Chips ^
Once we have filled out stomach, we headed back to the beach again. Took some shots there and sat on the pebbles by the beach while enjoying the windy breeze.









Snap Snap ^
There were a few snack booths by the beach selling fresh and ready to eat seafoods. There are oysters, prawn fillets, mussels, jelly eel(never heard of that) and etc. I myself tried the oysters and OMG! it was fresh! The oyster's juice I usually ate previuosly had no taste at all - its just like water. But this oyster was really F-R-E-S-H. The juice of the oyster was still seawater salty! Furthermore the flesh of the oyster was so smooth and clean - no sand and no black black thing(I dont know what is it called). It was just the perfect oyster.

Yum Yum ^
The one day trip to Brighton wasnt exciting nor fun - luckily we had a rather big group to entertain each other and sweetened the trip a little. But it was definitely an eye opener - best fish and chips in town and best seafood served. I dont mind going back there again to grab some of those. Afterall, while I am typing this blog, I am feeling real hungry already. Gonna cook my pasta right away !
Argghhhhhhhh!!! Oyster!!!!!!
This Brighton trip will be the last trip I will go before my coming exams in June. I am not going to spend anymore time travelling as I have done it quite extensively throughout the past few weeks. So from now till exams - STUDY. hehe.
Good luck to all with your studies and give your best alright ?!
Hope to hear from you all soon enough. Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment