First week of March 2009
Hola hola.
Its the first week of March. I officially stayed in London for 2 months, and still surviving! Hopefully it goes on till December this year. haha.
So, apart from you, I too realise that my blog was quite empty for the week. And then I gave a hard thought about what will be my next entry and to my surprise, there aren't much to share about for the week. Its been quite a boring week for me - spent the whole week watching Desperate Housewives, study a little, played a little, online a little, and attended the only class in the week. No doubt - a boring week.
And then, a topic which most of you will find it boring hit me in my mind. Its about my car!
Yeaps, in case some of you who didnt noticed or realised, my HondaCivic RS has already been sold back to my uncle. It was under-sold for RM50K.
However, since we bought the car from my uncle at below market value at that time(year 2005) for RM70k, it is only fair that we sell it back to him below market value as well.


Honda Civic Ferio RS^
Its a pretty sad thing knowing the fact that my car, which I had undoubtedly enjoy driving for the past 3 years has already been sold. I actually had expected it to be sold off by this few months because it will be an extra to the family of only 2 drivers since I left Malaysia. So before I left, I did some final washing and cleaning to my car, dust the rubber mats, wipe the engine compartment, make my rims shining clean and also empty everything thats in it.
Seriously, the news that my car has already been sold makes me reflect countless experience I had with it. Theres the punctured tire incident, accidentally bumped into someone's car while reversing, 'check engine' symbol lighting up after speeding,my involvement with the Civic ES enthusiasts etc etc..COUNTLESS.





Some shots taken during TT sessions^
Ahh, and I remember that there was once that our group of car enthusiasts did appear in a magazine! haha. I feel pretty proud of it although some of you might think that its just crap.



Contents in the magazine^
But anyways, I just want to express my gratitude towards my car, knowing that its already been sold. The memories it had given me is worth to be remembered for as long as I could. It has contributed enormously much to my past 3 years and all I can do now is :
Its the first week of March. I officially stayed in London for 2 months, and still surviving! Hopefully it goes on till December this year. haha.
So, apart from you, I too realise that my blog was quite empty for the week. And then I gave a hard thought about what will be my next entry and to my surprise, there aren't much to share about for the week. Its been quite a boring week for me - spent the whole week watching Desperate Housewives, study a little, played a little, online a little, and attended the only class in the week. No doubt - a boring week.
And then, a topic which most of you will find it boring hit me in my mind. Its about my car!
Yeaps, in case some of you who didnt noticed or realised, my HondaCivic RS has already been sold back to my uncle. It was under-sold for RM50K.
However, since we bought the car from my uncle at below market value at that time(year 2005) for RM70k, it is only fair that we sell it back to him below market value as well.


Honda Civic Ferio RS^
Its a pretty sad thing knowing the fact that my car, which I had undoubtedly enjoy driving for the past 3 years has already been sold. I actually had expected it to be sold off by this few months because it will be an extra to the family of only 2 drivers since I left Malaysia. So before I left, I did some final washing and cleaning to my car, dust the rubber mats, wipe the engine compartment, make my rims shining clean and also empty everything thats in it.
Seriously, the news that my car has already been sold makes me reflect countless experience I had with it. Theres the punctured tire incident, accidentally bumped into someone's car while reversing, 'check engine' symbol lighting up after speeding,my involvement with the Civic ES enthusiasts etc etc..COUNTLESS.





Some shots taken during TT sessions^
Ahh, and I remember that there was once that our group of car enthusiasts did appear in a magazine! haha. I feel pretty proud of it although some of you might think that its just crap.



Contents in the magazine^
But anyways, I just want to express my gratitude towards my car, knowing that its already been sold. The memories it had given me is worth to be remembered for as long as I could. It has contributed enormously much to my past 3 years and all I can do now is :
* SALUTE *
May my HondaCivic RS find a better owner. Goodbye~
May my HondaCivic RS find a better owner. Goodbye~
I just came back from McDonalds with YuenThern. This is the second time I have entered a McDonald entity ever since coming to UK. Both of us were craving for fast food because we havent eaten any for quite some time ago. The burgers wasnt exactly the same taste as the ones we have back in Malaysia and so is the Coke too. But the best part was, the fries. Its mimicly tasty and delicious ! yum yum. haha.
And before we walked home, we ordered a McD ice cream each.
Guess what. the whole journey walking back home, I was shivering inside at the same time eating the cold ice cream. And dont forget, the Coke I previously drank took effect on me as well. *shivering*
Thats about it for now. I am running dry of what to write here. So I am signing off now and hopefully the coming week, I will have more interesting contents to share.
Bye~
And before we walked home, we ordered a McD ice cream each.
Guess what. the whole journey walking back home, I was shivering inside at the same time eating the cold ice cream. And dont forget, the Coke I previously drank took effect on me as well. *shivering*
Thats about it for now. I am running dry of what to write here. So I am signing off now and hopefully the coming week, I will have more interesting contents to share.
Bye~
Comments
Post a Comment