Results day
Ta da! Its results day today for all ACCA students ! A day which spells doom for many and also a day of glory for the others. No matter what the results are, we still have to continue pursuing life and live on. For those whose outcome werent as well as expected(me included), dont fret. Its not as bad as end of the world or as bad as someone important left you. Be positive. Tell yourself that this may be a blessing in disguise-today u failed, thus you will attempt harder the next semester and when the time comes, you managed to achieve a greater success. By that time, you looked back to today and you will be grateful as well as proud of yourself that this has happened.
"The war ain't over yet"
This was what my high school tuition teacher told me when I scored the poorest mark in my whole life. This sentence is full of motivation and strengths, it gives you the spirit to try harder until you succeed. But the essential point is, DO NOT GIVE UP!
Hell yeah! Do not give up till your very last drop of blood pours out from you !
And as for me, I got my results quite early in the morning. My gf woke me up by giving me a shocking call. She informed me that the results were out and my friends had all checked it. I didnt manage to fall asleep after that and I decided to get up and have my results checked as well. To my surprise, I passed the paper which I would have never thought of passing. What miracle. However, theres the dark side of it. The other 2 papers which I am extremely confident of a pass mark - has failed.
What am I going to do about it ?
LIVE ON and make sure I will pass those by end of this semester. I am not gonna cry about it nor gonna cut myself. Thats silly.
So, enough of sad stories. I webcammed with my friends in the morning, they were all at Ivan's house just came back from snack. While chatting, Danny arrived from Cambridge. Both Danny and I hurried to a shop Picadilly Circus by the name of LilyWhites. LilyWhites sells sports equipments, from shoes & shirts right up to golf clubs. You name it, they got it. The most attractive thing about that shop is that the prices are GOD DAMN cheap(relatively goddamn cheap) compared to other shops in town.
So, I got myself a pair of court shoes by Adidas for badminton at 25 pounds, in which during the process, Danny parted with me to do an interview for some trading company.


My new badminton shoes from LilyWhite^
He commented that he was really confident with that interview and that the job is almost secured. Well, if its true, then he owes me dinner! haha. While waiting for him to finish his interview, I walked around ChinaTown which is only a street away. Nothing interests me, so I took a free copy of newspapers, went to a nearby bus stop, sat there and read it till Danny is done. haha. boring.
After meeting up, we window shopped a few Mens Department via Oxford Circus. Theres GAP,Zara,Armani Exchange,H&M and those which I cant remember now. Spend 2 hours walking, but spent on nothing! Thats our principal haha. We dined at ChaChaMoon,again a local HongKong restaurant-had a private conversation about our partners(private!) and after that, we headed back to my hostel.






An handful of shops located along Oxford Circus^
Danny helped me to purchase my badminton racket via eBay and after that he has to catch his train back to Sheffield. My badminton racket is a CLONE Muscle Power 99 which costs 28 pounds. For an original model, it will cost me at least 70 pounds. Which is worth? You do the balancing.

An image of Muscle Power 99^
So yeah, practically that is the summary of my day. And I am still quite hungry now. So I think I will probably get some cornflakes for supper and sleep. Wish I was back in Malaysia now whereby I can get to go out and have yam cha sessions with my great friends and at the same time eat 2 plates of Maggi Goreng! Yum yum ! haha.
Take care to all of you out there. Disappointment is part and parcel of life. Learn and live with it! Cheers!
"The war ain't over yet"
This was what my high school tuition teacher told me when I scored the poorest mark in my whole life. This sentence is full of motivation and strengths, it gives you the spirit to try harder until you succeed. But the essential point is, DO NOT GIVE UP!
Hell yeah! Do not give up till your very last drop of blood pours out from you !
And as for me, I got my results quite early in the morning. My gf woke me up by giving me a shocking call. She informed me that the results were out and my friends had all checked it. I didnt manage to fall asleep after that and I decided to get up and have my results checked as well. To my surprise, I passed the paper which I would have never thought of passing. What miracle. However, theres the dark side of it. The other 2 papers which I am extremely confident of a pass mark - has failed.
What am I going to do about it ?
LIVE ON and make sure I will pass those by end of this semester. I am not gonna cry about it nor gonna cut myself. Thats silly.
So, enough of sad stories. I webcammed with my friends in the morning, they were all at Ivan's house just came back from snack. While chatting, Danny arrived from Cambridge. Both Danny and I hurried to a shop Picadilly Circus by the name of LilyWhites. LilyWhites sells sports equipments, from shoes & shirts right up to golf clubs. You name it, they got it. The most attractive thing about that shop is that the prices are GOD DAMN cheap(relatively goddamn cheap) compared to other shops in town.
So, I got myself a pair of court shoes by Adidas for badminton at 25 pounds, in which during the process, Danny parted with me to do an interview for some trading company.


My new badminton shoes from LilyWhite^
He commented that he was really confident with that interview and that the job is almost secured. Well, if its true, then he owes me dinner! haha. While waiting for him to finish his interview, I walked around ChinaTown which is only a street away. Nothing interests me, so I took a free copy of newspapers, went to a nearby bus stop, sat there and read it till Danny is done. haha. boring.
After meeting up, we window shopped a few Mens Department via Oxford Circus. Theres GAP,Zara,Armani Exchange,H&M and those which I cant remember now. Spend 2 hours walking, but spent on nothing! Thats our principal haha. We dined at ChaChaMoon,again a local HongKong restaurant-had a private conversation about our partners(private!) and after that, we headed back to my hostel.






An handful of shops located along Oxford Circus^
Danny helped me to purchase my badminton racket via eBay and after that he has to catch his train back to Sheffield. My badminton racket is a CLONE Muscle Power 99 which costs 28 pounds. For an original model, it will cost me at least 70 pounds. Which is worth? You do the balancing.

An image of Muscle Power 99^
So yeah, practically that is the summary of my day. And I am still quite hungry now. So I think I will probably get some cornflakes for supper and sleep. Wish I was back in Malaysia now whereby I can get to go out and have yam cha sessions with my great friends and at the same time eat 2 plates of Maggi Goreng! Yum yum ! haha.
Take care to all of you out there. Disappointment is part and parcel of life. Learn and live with it! Cheers!
Comments
Post a Comment