My Valentines

Today, 14th of February is the Valentines Day. Couples from all over the world took this opportunity to celebrate their relationship with each other, spend the night together, romantic dinner and whatever else that you can think of.

As for my Valentines Day, many asked me how would I celebrate it with my girlfriend. Hmm This question has been running over my mind for quite some time already. Since today is D-Day, however,until this very moment, I still have no idea how to make it a memorable day for me and my gf. And yeah, of course I did send her flowers ! Thanks to Ivan and Suet Yi, I had been able to send her a Valentines Day card with a poem written by myself as well. They handed the gifts to Kah Lee at Ivan's house, in which during that time, we were webcamming in front of the computer.

Photobucket
The card which I gave to my gf^

As I webcammed with Kah Lee, they passed the bouquet of flowers to her on my behalf . And of course, as all girls would be, her happiness shined from her face upon receiving it. She told me that the card along with the poem was really touching. And as for my part, while watching her over the webcam receiving both the gifts, my heart felt really satisfied and my emotions went extremely sunny. Glad that she liked it and my friend's effort were not wasted.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The fresh flowers which I can even smell it from London^


See how much my friends were willing to help me? You just cant live without them. I am in debt - for life.

(The paragraph above doesnt sound very right, mainly because I just cant express it out clearly right now. I have no idea why. But yeah, hope you guys get what I mean)

At this very second, my group of friends together with KahLee are at Genting Highlands enjoying the cold breeze of the wind. At the same time, to have some 'exciting fun' in the casino awhile. Wish you guys luck! Win more! haha.

So, since I cant be able to celebrate with my gf tonight, thus, I will be going out with ChunHowe and friends to 'JomMakan Restaurant' for dinner. It is a Malaysian-cuisine restaurant, and as part of Valentines promotion, all dishes are priced at 1 pound. I assume theres really gonna be a big crowd over there due to the extremely cheap price tags. But anyways, the important point is the group. As long as we enjoy ourselves, any place does the job.

Before I end my Valentines entry, I wish all couples out there a Happy Valentines Day! and do appreciate your partner properly! For the singles, theres no reason for you to feel lonely or sad or disappointed knowing that you dont have a partner to celebrate with you today. Your time will come, and when it does, you wont even realise that you have been single before ! Trust me on that. haha..

Take good care. And bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track