Cambridge Trip - Day 2
Ok,Danny and I woke up at 10am in the morning, and as for Qian, I think she woke up about 9 something. Then she went online to chat with her friends or something. All I can hear was tak tak tak tak tak sound coming out from her keyboard haha.
I woke up as well, then used Danny's laptop and came online to chat with Kah Lee for abit. Haha. Kah Lee is at college studying herself in the foyer at that time. While we were lazying in the room, Danny decided that we should go out to town to take a walk, window shopping and have lunch.
Half an hour later, we were out town already. Again Qian parted with us because she wanted to pay her bills or something. So Danny and I went shopping around. The town is something like what we have at Oxford Circus, however, the size of the shops has shrunked by a factor of 5(or more). haha.
I took the opportunity to go to TopShop to get a white belt which cost me 10 quids- and continued window shopping again. Then we met back with Qian at Bella Italia(Italian Restaurant chain) for lunch. The reason Danny selected Bella Italia was because we are entitled for a 50% discount from the menu. But to his disappointment, the 50% savings only applies after 5pm. So we are only entitled for 20% student discount. Pretty great here in England - Student cards are so 'powerful' around here. The food was again really great. I ordered my King Prawn Spaghetti and it tastes yummy. Worth the price for my dish was about 7 pounds after discount.
While waiting :







After our meals, we stayed awhile longer chatting for some time. Then suddenly, a waiter served 2 cups of 'Godfather' ice cream to our table. One of them was even lit up with firecracker! I was confused thinking that he might have served it to the wrong table. I even asked whose birthday was it. It turned out that Danny and Qian wanted to give me a birthday surprise which probably explains why Qian reached the restaurant first. I was stunned. Really stunned when they sang a birthday song for me. Below are the pictures of the 'Godfather' with the firecracker. Its nice lah! Thanks guys ! OH YA. And they gave me a shirt as present as well - which I immediately wear it the next day for my interview. haha.


The 'Godfather'^
So ok, we finished our lunch. And its time to head back to Qian's room to grab our backpacks(me and Danny took the train at the same time but different destinations) and left Homerton College.



Time to pack and go back London ^
Yeaps. Thats practically what happened in day 2 in Cambridge. Kinda boring though but its good to slow down abit on the day I am leaving because when I reached London, I am already extremely tired.
The gifts :

Black Zara Top^


Together with a greeting card ! ^
Before I complete my Cambridge trip entry, I just really wanted to say thanks to Danny & Qian for bringing me to places and restaurants and making my day as well. When you guys come down to London, then its my turn to do the same for you guys. haha. During the whoe trip, I wished that Kah Lee was here enjoying and punting and dining and have all the fun together with us. But anyways, next time I wont let that chance to enjoy with her pass by.
To my readers, stay tuned again for my next entry - which will be about My Birthday.
Bye for now. Take care!
I woke up as well, then used Danny's laptop and came online to chat with Kah Lee for abit. Haha. Kah Lee is at college studying herself in the foyer at that time. While we were lazying in the room, Danny decided that we should go out to town to take a walk, window shopping and have lunch.
Half an hour later, we were out town already. Again Qian parted with us because she wanted to pay her bills or something. So Danny and I went shopping around. The town is something like what we have at Oxford Circus, however, the size of the shops has shrunked by a factor of 5(or more). haha.
I took the opportunity to go to TopShop to get a white belt which cost me 10 quids- and continued window shopping again. Then we met back with Qian at Bella Italia(Italian Restaurant chain) for lunch. The reason Danny selected Bella Italia was because we are entitled for a 50% discount from the menu. But to his disappointment, the 50% savings only applies after 5pm. So we are only entitled for 20% student discount. Pretty great here in England - Student cards are so 'powerful' around here. The food was again really great. I ordered my King Prawn Spaghetti and it tastes yummy. Worth the price for my dish was about 7 pounds after discount.
While waiting :







After our meals, we stayed awhile longer chatting for some time. Then suddenly, a waiter served 2 cups of 'Godfather' ice cream to our table. One of them was even lit up with firecracker! I was confused thinking that he might have served it to the wrong table. I even asked whose birthday was it. It turned out that Danny and Qian wanted to give me a birthday surprise which probably explains why Qian reached the restaurant first. I was stunned. Really stunned when they sang a birthday song for me. Below are the pictures of the 'Godfather' with the firecracker. Its nice lah! Thanks guys ! OH YA. And they gave me a shirt as present as well - which I immediately wear it the next day for my interview. haha.


The 'Godfather'^
So ok, we finished our lunch. And its time to head back to Qian's room to grab our backpacks(me and Danny took the train at the same time but different destinations) and left Homerton College.



Time to pack and go back London ^
Yeaps. Thats practically what happened in day 2 in Cambridge. Kinda boring though but its good to slow down abit on the day I am leaving because when I reached London, I am already extremely tired.
The gifts :

Black Zara Top^


Together with a greeting card ! ^
Before I complete my Cambridge trip entry, I just really wanted to say thanks to Danny & Qian for bringing me to places and restaurants and making my day as well. When you guys come down to London, then its my turn to do the same for you guys. haha. During the whoe trip, I wished that Kah Lee was here enjoying and punting and dining and have all the fun together with us. But anyways, next time I wont let that chance to enjoy with her pass by.
To my readers, stay tuned again for my next entry - which will be about My Birthday.
Bye for now. Take care!
i didnt know bella italia has student discount wo.. the shirt is nice..u wore it for ur birthday dinner also right..hehe interview? what interview oh?
ReplyDelete