Shopping & Pub

Hey ya guys ! The 5th day of my stay in London has just passed. Let me recall back what I have done throughout the day..
I woke up in the morning feeling excited because today is the day i will be shifting and able to join KaiShien already ! hurray. While my Italian friend was still fantasizing in his dreams, I quietly packed my stuff, rolled up my computer cables, my electric kettle, my clothes and my sleeping bag without wanting to wake my friend up. Done packing and I brought my luggage and backpack down into KaiShien's room, which is of course, starting from today until 15 of Jan, will be my room as well.

At first, we planned to enjoy ourselves in our house for the day. Would love to relax at our rooms, go online to chat with friends and family, webcam and such. But before that, KaiShien and I went to Sainsbury(UK version of JayaJusco) to get some daily stuffs, duvets and a packet or two of instant noodles. We spent like almost 2 hours selecting all the stuffs we need and paid at the cashier.

There is a problem. We bought too many stuffs, so much so that we dont have enough hands to bring all of them back to our house. Theres about 5-6 plastic bags of goods,1 big mineral water bottle, 2 duvets and 1 pillow and only 2 of us ! What choice do we have but to occupy each and every muscles of our hands to carry those things. Haih, i would call this bad planning.
Both my hands are easily occupied with the 2 duvets and worst, I have to hold that big mineral water bottle. Troublesome ! KaiShien on the other hand, has about the same situation as me, except that both his hands are hanging with heavy plastic bags and needs to hold a pillow between his armpit. Haha. Our hands sufferred, so we decided to pay 1 pound each to get a bus ride to our house.

Back at our house, it was about 3 pm, I webcammed with KahLee for about 2 hrs and by that time, she was very sleepy as she had a long day working in the salon. Poor pig pig, so tired yet need to stay up to webcam with me. Sigh, if only I could do something about it, I will definitely do it to ease her hardwork. Sorry pig. I will make sure its worth for you.

KaiShien and I decided to stay at home for dinner by having our instant noodles as our main course. About 6.30pm someone knocked on our house door, and it was Wendy and friends who stayed nearby inviting us out to join them for dinner. KaiShien seemed interested in going and I was like, why not ? Its certainly better than instant noodles right ?

So KaiShien and I together with about 6 friends, took a bus down again to nearby Sainsbury, and entered into a chinese restaurant. Just some facts, since I have been in London from day 1, I haven't really ate any western food yet. No steaks, no sandwiches, no Coke yet ! Wonder if its a good or a bad thing. Nothing much about the dinner, we just ate and chat.

After dinner, some of the friends decided to have a drink at a nearby pub, the Finsbury Pub. Its located on the way back to Manor House and its not a big pub nor a very hit one. Just a small pub, minimum people around and among the tables, we were the biggest group around. haha. palia punya.I ordered a glass of Carlsberg which sums up to about 2.20 pounds, in which if converted, about RM10-11 ? Reasonable pricing? Suppose should be considered cheap kua.

Photobucket
"The Finsbury Pub"
Photobucket -VS- Photobucket
Adlan VS KaiShien
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
In the pub pictures.
Photobucket
Jackpot MachinesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


While chatting, I glanced at an English man who was at the pool table making hand signs to ask me come over and have a game with him. So ok, its free, why not ? I played with him and of course I lost. What do you expect? I am just a noob in this push-the-balls-with-a-stick game !

We sat down and chat for awhile more and headed home. The friends were going for round 2 at someone's place, but KaiShien and I decided to go home and have our rest. And of course, I got myself an apple again on the way back. Before I sleep, I chatted abit on MSN, thinking about my friends and family at Malaysia that how much I missed them and finally dozed off. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track