My Weekends
Its saturday evening now. Enjoyed my relaxation time in my room the whole day. Did nothing much. Was just in front of my laptop surfing, chatting, played games the whole time. Oh ya, just for your information, I had already picked up Shien from the Queensway tube station just few streets away from my hostel and he is sitting next to me right now enjoying his HannahMontana which is some gurly show to me.


This afternoon,I have ordered my new handphone via online,together with KokWei. Alas, among all the research and enquiries from Liang, I have found the ONE! Its a HTC Touch HD phone. More like a PDA with a Windows function. Cool! And its arriving on Wednesday. Here are some tease pics!
Many friends and family asked me how my Chinese New Year plan was coming up. When they asked me, I didnt realise that the Chinese New Year is THAT soon.Its only 2 days left! Monday is the first day of CNY. OMG. This is the first time in my life that I am not going to celebrate CNY with my family and friends. Ivan told me that they are going for a bbq night with everybody in the group. EXCEPT ME! Even my gf did joined them. Aiseh. Doesnt feel so 'happening' when u are on the other side of the world. Alone in my room when everybody is busy bbq-ing and laughing and snapping photos! Apa ni..
But anyways, ChunHowe did call me and made some arrangements with us for the first day of CNY. We planned to have a potluck whereby all of us prepare our own food(for those who doesnt know how to cook, TA PAO), gather around, and FEAST! So, if I did not miscounted anybody out, these are the list of people whom I am going to celebrate my new year with:
Theres gonna be something attractive enough to pull me over right ? Yeaps! Theres a Japanese green car exhibition held from Nov 08 until Sept 09! Hurray ! I am overly excited with that trip, so much so that when ChunHowe mentioned about that exhibition, I told him to immediately visit it the next day, but too bad, some of us cant make it. Which is why it is postponed to Tuesday.
Tommorrow I will be going to Tesco nearby to purchase the ingredients for cooking again. Most likely I am gonna prepare BakKutTeh for the potluck. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it would turn out, er, eatable. Haha
Bye for now. And Happy Chinese New Year to all folks back at Malaysia ! Wishing success and blessings to my dear friends and family there! YamSeng!


This afternoon,I have ordered my new handphone via online,together with KokWei. Alas, among all the research and enquiries from Liang, I have found the ONE! Its a HTC Touch HD phone. More like a PDA with a Windows function. Cool! And its arriving on Wednesday. Here are some tease pics!
Many friends and family asked me how my Chinese New Year plan was coming up. When they asked me, I didnt realise that the Chinese New Year is THAT soon.Its only 2 days left! Monday is the first day of CNY. OMG. This is the first time in my life that I am not going to celebrate CNY with my family and friends. Ivan told me that they are going for a bbq night with everybody in the group. EXCEPT ME! Even my gf did joined them. Aiseh. Doesnt feel so 'happening' when u are on the other side of the world. Alone in my room when everybody is busy bbq-ing and laughing and snapping photos! Apa ni..
But anyways, ChunHowe did call me and made some arrangements with us for the first day of CNY. We planned to have a potluck whereby all of us prepare our own food(for those who doesnt know how to cook, TA PAO), gather around, and FEAST! So, if I did not miscounted anybody out, these are the list of people whom I am going to celebrate my new year with:
- ChunHowe
- MingShien
- KaiShien
- MinEe
- KokWei
- Jack
- YuenThern
Theres gonna be something attractive enough to pull me over right ? Yeaps! Theres a Japanese green car exhibition held from Nov 08 until Sept 09! Hurray ! I am overly excited with that trip, so much so that when ChunHowe mentioned about that exhibition, I told him to immediately visit it the next day, but too bad, some of us cant make it. Which is why it is postponed to Tuesday.
Tommorrow I will be going to Tesco nearby to purchase the ingredients for cooking again. Most likely I am gonna prepare BakKutTeh for the potluck. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it would turn out, er, eatable. Haha
Bye for now. And Happy Chinese New Year to all folks back at Malaysia ! Wishing success and blessings to my dear friends and family there! YamSeng!
HAH! some gurly show lol. u've got some nerf saying that seeing as how u asked me for the series. >_>
ReplyDelete