My connection is FAST !
Hey ya guys! Its time to update you all! haha.. As I am typing this, I am feeling extremely excited about my just acquired internet. Its is damn fast. Imagine a download speed of 800kbps ! and upload speed about 400+kbps! Thats like 5-6 times faster than my home in Malaysia ! Hurray.. Now I can webcam and chat with ya all smoothly. Cheers!
Todays class was interesting, as p3 should always be. The lecturer talked much about the Toyota,Honda,GM,Benz,BMW,LCA college itself comparing with Kaplan, Tesco blablabla. Its very interesting to know about the ups and downs of these entities in reality. P3 is the only lesson which I will have full concentration that will make me willingly sit still on my chair albeit the 6 and a half hours of class straight !
Theres another good news I have just received earlier yesterday. Shien is coming back to London to make a visit before he transits to Bristol on the 24th of Jan! He will be leaving for Bristol on 1Feb 2009(staying over for a week). Hurray. So I wont become so lonely already, not for the coming week. Oh yeah, another person who is gonna visit me will be my cousin from Ipoh, YeanYik. She will be arriving at London from Germany on the 16th of February, which is still quite a long time to go. But yeah, at least she told me her arrangements and I can allocate some time for her. So hurray. Wont be lonely again for the later half of february.
How are my 'stakeholders' in Malaysia ? Is everybody fine? Some of my friends did drop me some messages and asked me how was I doing in London. Well, everything is fine here. Honestly, I am slowly getting used to the lifestyle in London. Of course I do, because everyday wake up do the same thing then sleep again. Its more like a routine. Things are finally settling down especially with the arrival of a shared internet connection. Friends from London are mostly Malaysians network. Knew none of the locals here as its hard to find one also. Most people from my college are from middle east. Pakistan, Bangladeshi etc. Hehe but anyways, again I am doing fine so far.
So guys, do drop me a msg or a PM to update me whatever that is happening in Malaysia alright ? Will miss you all. Cheers.
Todays class was interesting, as p3 should always be. The lecturer talked much about the Toyota,Honda,GM,Benz,BMW,LCA college itself comparing with Kaplan, Tesco blablabla. Its very interesting to know about the ups and downs of these entities in reality. P3 is the only lesson which I will have full concentration that will make me willingly sit still on my chair albeit the 6 and a half hours of class straight !
Theres another good news I have just received earlier yesterday. Shien is coming back to London to make a visit before he transits to Bristol on the 24th of Jan! He will be leaving for Bristol on 1Feb 2009(staying over for a week). Hurray. So I wont become so lonely already, not for the coming week. Oh yeah, another person who is gonna visit me will be my cousin from Ipoh, YeanYik. She will be arriving at London from Germany on the 16th of February, which is still quite a long time to go. But yeah, at least she told me her arrangements and I can allocate some time for her. So hurray. Wont be lonely again for the later half of february.
How are my 'stakeholders' in Malaysia ? Is everybody fine? Some of my friends did drop me some messages and asked me how was I doing in London. Well, everything is fine here. Honestly, I am slowly getting used to the lifestyle in London. Of course I do, because everyday wake up do the same thing then sleep again. Its more like a routine. Things are finally settling down especially with the arrival of a shared internet connection. Friends from London are mostly Malaysians network. Knew none of the locals here as its hard to find one also. Most people from my college are from middle east. Pakistan, Bangladeshi etc. Hehe but anyways, again I am doing fine so far.
So guys, do drop me a msg or a PM to update me whatever that is happening in Malaysia alright ? Will miss you all. Cheers.
Comments
Post a Comment