Ken's Departure

My cousin, Ken, reached London on Friday(16th Jan 09). He hanged out at my place for 4 days 3 nights which means he has just departed this afternoon at 12 to Berlin(i think its berlin).

Throughout these few days I did not feel lonely and stuff probably there was a close company from Ken. Of course I dont because Ken has been bringing me to all sort of places throughout London - ChinaTown,Musicals,Coffee Sessions,bookstores etc. Although some of those places might not be interesting or bores me a little, at least there was someone to communicate with.



Today, 20 Jan 09 Monday, my cousin left London for Berlin at noon. YuenThern and I managed to walk him to the Paddington Railway station. Both of us then went to Tesco to get out ingredients for lunch and dinner. The purchasing power of the pounds is really great. I took quite an amount of ingredients and meat and eggs, the total was only 10.15 pounds. Yeah, if converted that would be almost RM60. But for the London-ers, its really cheap for them.



Its already evening now, I am bored of watching this Korean drama(Full House) because I have been watching it for the past 2-3 hours, so I took a nap. When I woke up, I felt something was missing in the room. For the past 4 days, this small little room was occupied by 3 people, Me YuenThern and Ken. Now its only me and YuenThern. Suddenly the room felt a little more spacious haha. Felt as if the room got a little darker, which is most likely the effect of my emotions running through me.



Well, thats a little weird actually.Its because on the previous Monday(12 Jan 09) , Tzuch came down to London to accompany Qian for the night classes at the same time meeting me up. Tzuch didnt slept over. He went back with Qian that night itself. However, I dont have such 'empty' feeling when he left. Haha. Wonder if its that Tzuch is not influential enough? Or he didnt stay long enough for me to feel the emptiness. Sorry mate. ^_^





PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





But anyways, before wrapping this post up, I still would like to tell everybody that, I still miss them at this very second in the heart of England. If you guys has some kinda holiday, do drop over at my place. If you have some free and unoccupied time, do drop by and if you have sufficient resources, buy me a plane ticket and I am on my way HOME!

Comments

  1. Haha, u sure sound desperate for visitors!! haha, making public request is it?? ahaha

    I'd love to drop by and say hello! ehhe, that is if Kah Lee doesnt mind u havin a female visitor? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, it was Bristol not Berlin.. that's in Germany..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track