Hibernating

Its Saturday mid afternoon now. I just came back from Shien's room at the basement floor. Sorta helped him up with his packing since he is leaving tommorrow. But he shu-ed me away because he claims that I am disturbing him ! haha..Anyways, later abit I will accompany him to a nearby taxi rental office to make a booking for tommorrow morning 6am. His train departs at 8am to Belgium, so he will have to leave the house at 6. Its incredibly fast that one week has just passed by, and it seemed as though he arrived here yesterday morning.

Anyways, just to share my thoughts a lil, I think I am already used to London and its weather, although its chill cold, but its fun! Everything has already settled down to the bottom - accommodation,handphone,internet,cooking utensils, and all other survival items. haha. There was once when I was in class and the lecturer was teaching, my mind wondered a little further. I was telling myself "Hey, look at where I am now. I am in the class listening to the lecturer and I had practically completed what I need to do. All thats left is for me is to complete my studies and return to Malaysia at the year end, and whoala! I will have a complete experience surviving overseas! " *Applaud for myself(quietly of course. I am still in class!)*

Roll back a little. On previous Wednesday, while I was on my way to college, I had received several texts from my dear friends back in Malaysia - wishing me Happy Chinese New Year and greetings. Aww. Thats really nice of them to do so. I thought that they will be happily enjoying themselves with or without my presence. Dont worry guys. Wait for CNY 2010. I will be back.
It enlightens me very much knowing that my gf did join them for new year visiting. At least she is not lonely without me around and is able to enjoy herself together with a group of really dedicated and never-to-part friends.
Here, I would really thank my dearest friends for accompanying and helping my gf throughout the period of my absence.-Thanks.

Photobucket
My best mates!


Back to the present. Its 3 pm here, and I did not do much since the day started. Watched Madagascar 2 again(downloaded) while having my lunch, packed my room a little and its 3pm!
Oh yeah, if ever you see me online through the phone, you can just MSN or Skype me anytime. Its free dont worry. I will be answering it through my phone. I ordered a SIMcard yesterday night that allows me to make international calls back to Malaysia at 2pence per minute. So yeah, prepare your handphones next to you and wait for my call alright ?! hehe.

Sayonara for now. Tata !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day In College~

50% done travelling

Back On Track